Zain Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to: - Astral Flow Burn

4 posters

Go down

How to: - Astral Flow Burn Empty How to: - Astral Flow Burn

Post  Sweptvex Sat May 09, 2009 1:52 pm

~~+~~Astral Burn Party (aka AB) (aka AP by xmaxo ^_^)~~+~~

This is a guide to get a gimped job fast ^_^

Things you need.

Party: -
SMN with Shiva
SMN with Shiva
SMN with Shiva
Lecher
Lecher
Level sync
Recommended that a lecher brings /COR for Corsair's Roll.

NOTE.1: It’s best that both lechers and the pullers have cor unlocked for COR 2hr to reset SMN astral flow.

NOTE.2: Some people like me have more than 1 account or mules that have COR unlocked and can get to Bastok.

Pullers: -
Mage/RDM or RDM/mage

2+ pullers is a most to make Exp worthwhile.

A rough estimate for Exp depending on the amount of pullers would be: -
1 puller ~10k
2 pullers ~20-30K
3 pullers 30k+

NOTE.3: If people have 2 accounts and can play them both at the same time (Duel boxing) they might have Mage/RDM or RDM/Mage.

NOTE.4: Some people well pull if the price is right.

Items: -
HI-Ethers
HI-Ethers

NOTE.5: HI-Ether Tank has 20 HI-Ethers and goes for ~20k in AH. It well last 1 SMN 10 AB

Battle Strategies.

1.Korroloka Tunnel.
2.Maze of Shakhrami. (Never AB there but was ABing with exodus and we were talking about it)
3.Lower Delkfutt's Tower. (Does this with Zain put only 1 puller and he got lost every now and again)

NOTE.6: Places 2 and 3 may need refresh drinks and level sync levels well be different.

Party Job: -

1. Leader Calls out the SMN Astral Flow order (SMN.1, SMN.2 and SMN.3).
2. Level sync to the member level 11-15.
3. COR does Corsair's Roll. (Some parties level sync off and on till it’s the best Roll)
4. All SMN target the call for help! Mob. (This is the most important thing to do while your killing them)
5. Leader Says start when it’s safe to do so.
6. All SMN's well summon Shiva and MOVE not assault till Shiva is next to all the mob.
7. SMN.1 well 2hr Astral Flow and Diamond Dust the Call for Help! Mob and then take a HI-Ether and resummon Shiva.
8. SMN.2 Well wait 10 Seconds and well 2hr Diamond Dust the Call for Help! Mob then take a HI-Ether and resummon Shiva.
9. SMN.3 Well wait 10 Seconds and well 2hr Diamond Dust the Call for Help! Mob then take a HI-Ether and resummon Shiva.
10. Repeat till all the mobs are dead or all 3 SMN has Astral Flowed 3 times each.

Pullers Job: -

1. Keep Stoneskin and Phalanx up at all cost. Too weak mobs x50+ = death.
2. Pull mass mobs. ONLY dia 1 of every mob and the natural ability of linking well do the rest.
3. When pulling its best to walk so mobs don’t Depop on the way to Camp.
4. Map below well have the best place for camp and pulls. (What I think is the best)
5. Tell the leader of the party when you are near the camp.
6. When you are ready with the other pullers call for help! On a Gigas (biggest hp and defence) do a last buff and take the /heal position to keep hate.
7. When the gigas dies Call for Help! Again to keep hate off the SMN.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

NOTE.7: If anyone that isn't a puller casts on a puller well get hate that can’t be zoned off and is highly recommended that the puller kill the mob to prevent wipe.

But Mr. Vex my 2hr is gone... 30k every 2hr that not worth my Time... ><

Well that’s were COR comes in.
Just get a COR to roll a 5 or 6 to get the SMN 2hrs back. (Meant to 33.33333% chance to happen)
If that fails make sure that the COR that failed Changes his job and he well get reset.
If all goes to plan there should only be one person that has used a 2hr.

NOTE.8: COR's cant reset other COR's 2hr so keep getting the Person that used COR to change job to get there 2hr reset.

Q and A

Ask any Questions you like ill C/p it here with an answer if i know it.

Q. How long does it take to get from 1-75?
A. Well you can began leeching from level ~7 if there is a level sync 11 in that AB and well take any were from 2 days to 5 days depending on how long you stick at it.

Q. Wont it makes you Gimped?
A. Yes, It well takes minimum of 2 days to cap the skill if you stick at it for most of the day.
Friend went BLM 1-75 in 5 days spent 3 day schilling up dark magic to cap and staff skill to 200. He had RDM level before AB though.

Q. Is it better to leech something that i has skills for?
A. Yes saves time

Q. Did you level anything 1-75?

A. No i have only merited on AB and used some of my level 11-15 jobs to level sync too. I know quite a few people that have though.

Sweptvex

Back to top Go down

How to: - Astral Flow Burn Empty Re: How to: - Astral Flow Burn

Post  Xmaxo Tue May 12, 2009 11:58 am

thanx vex for this information about the AB party

im gonna lvl my PLD / RDM soon "also maybe DRK if this work good"

we can make static for this AB me and you and some ls members
Xmaxo
Xmaxo
Admin

https://zainls.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Oropei Tue May 12, 2009 1:26 pm

I need an AB static to level my Summoner Neutral
Oropei
Oropei

Back to top Go down

Post  ankel Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:53 pm

well... i have blm at 75 and rdm at 25. id be interested in leeching to get my rdm to 37 then id be happy to pull for AB my smn is also 42 so i can be a smn as well (i would be interested in getting smn to 75) i do have cor unlocked and can level it to 5 for corsairs roll. i have done AB before but dont know the pull routes in korrokala tunell, i guess my point is /tell me anytime im interested

ankel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum